I said I needed to study so Maine put this on for me. We’re learning!
By the way, a few weeks ago when we did our pants and plants presentation we installed (check it, art words) them outside the library and kind of left them there. They are still hangin’ out, playing chess.
The best part is the plant we borrowed from Hilary’s dad is thriving! It looks better than when we took it from him.
Also I am shibori-ing the crap out of some wool jersey.
This is for back in time dinner with Einstein dress.
It looks pretty neat on the other side. Aaaaand now I have to get ready to take a quiz about how to not get third degree burns from cloque sauce.
Anxiety Tams is having anxiety. What else is new? After work yesterday I went up to the school and dyed some fabric. Then I got home at like 11 pm and had anxiety about not doing more work. Dear the Tams, please feel free to chill out for a while.
Maybe I should make a list of things I need to do. Lists are good right?
- shibori the crap out of the wool jersey i dyed last night
- write a thing about tapestry, probably on this super awesome lady I found on the internet the other day and is amazing
- study for art history (Chilkat blankets best day)
- think about what to do for 3D class – we may expand on pants and plants but need to GO BIG or GO HOME
- weave my freakin’ tapestry
- finish back in time dinner with Einstein dress.
- watch the Caunucks destroy Chicago
- bask in Easter glory (I don’t care for zombie Jesus so much BUT any holiday with rabbits and chocolate and only the best colours is ok with me)
I saw this and laughed so hard. This is exactly what happens when Maine eats burritos. HA HA see how funny I am.
I NEED MORE where can I get more?
First I am going to Make It and then I am going to tapestrize and watch the hockey. And then panic.